Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Validating my Cricut's expense


Even though I use and enjoy my Cricut for scrapbooking purposes, Joe has accused it of being slightly overpriced. Okay, he might have used the word "ridiculously". But I maintained that it would prove itself. And to establish its worth in my husband's eye, I made him something for his car out of vinyl in about 5 minutes and saved him quite a bit of money.

I had so much fun with vinyl, I also made Peggy some stuff for her house, and I made a Family Home Evening assignment board (which I kind of promised I would do when I got the Cricut...for Christmas a year and a half ago).

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I want some stuff for my house!

PML said...

That is a cute FHE board. Cuter than mine. Is it magnets? Smart.

Shannon said...

Awesome!