Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Fathers' Day!!!

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all the fathers out there on their special day. I appreciate everything you do! I firmly believe that our world and its prosperity is directly linked to the work you do within your home and the good example you set for your wives and children. My own father is an incredible man who I respect and love more than I can say. I look back and realize that every choice he made was done with love and with the best interests of his children at the heart of it. I would not be who I am nor have my faith in God except for his example to me, so THANK YOU!!


And I want to say a special thank you to my poor abused and neglected husband (he informs me that this is not usually the case, but you can refer to the previous entry for your own judgment)!! Joe is one of the best people I have ever known. He is absolutely my best friend in the whole world. He loves his children dearly and desires more than anything their happiness in life. His family is the most important thing in his life, and I couldn't have picked a better man to spend eternity with!

No comments: