Monday, February 23, 2009

Almost done bathroom remodel

All we did in our spare time (besides playing with the baby) this week was work on our bathroom remodels. We’re fairly close to done with the downstairs bathroom. It looks really good so far and makes us excited to finish the others.

Brooklin is still healthy and happy. She often sleeps 6 hours during the night – I don’t know how we lucked out there.



AJ got in trouble (AGAIN!) at school and had a half day suspension as a result. For punishment, he had to give the Wii to his cousins, who had theirs stolen recently. He might get it back if he doesn’t get in trouble any more this year. In his defense, the reasons he keeps getting in trouble is because other students are doing things that he perceives as wrong, and he is trying to remedy the situation. This week, AJ saw another little boy take a lunchbox on the playground that wasn’t his. The other kid was trying to bring it to a teacher, but AJ thought he was trying to steal it, so he took it away and pushed the kid down. When a teacher tried to intervene, AJ got really upset and hit the teacher too. Not good.

Anyway, here’s a couple pictures of the remodel.


6 comments:

paulak said...

She's beautiful. Congrats on getting sleep at night. Bathroom looks good.

PML said...

Oohh I like it! The tile looks great!! I have to warn you about the hair, it is hard to do. I kind of dread doing it in the mornings. If I don't work out the night before and take a shower, then I don't get my hair wet so I don't have to do it everyday. Good luck if you cut it like this!

Andrea said...

The tile looks awesome. Brooklin looks so small in that huge outfit!

Remodelaholic said...

It's looking great guys! But I warn you, you have started the avalanche - it just gets worse from here, because you keep seeing things that can be fixed, easy in a day flat, and those projects turn into weeks!!! It might just be a disease, but don't worry we've got it to!

S&J Jones Family said...

Looks great, guys! You are going to have a completely new house soon! Good job!

Jeni said...

Hey, I found your blog! I'm soo excited that you actually have one! Anyway, it was great to see you guys last week! Your little Brooklyn is so cute and AJ and Natalie are sure growing up! Our kids kept saying how much fun they had at your house and it makes me wish we lived closer! I hope we can keep in touch! Luv, Jeni