Friday, February 6, 2009

Meet Brooklin Annalise Johnson






Brooklin was born January 30, 2009, at 6:14 pm. She was 7 pounds, 1.6 ounces and 18 3/4 inches long. She's perfectly healthy! After a difficult pregnancy, we are counting our blessings for such a beautiful baby. We can't believe how different and better it is having a full term baby after two premies. Little miracles like the fact that she wakes up on her own when she's hungry are not lost on us!

My parents are here from Monticello, Utah, to help me as I'm recovering from the cesarean section. We're so grateful that they're here. I don't know how I would have survived without them to get AJ on the bus every day, clean my house, and make sure my house continues to function properly.

5 comments:

S&J Jones Family said...

She is beautiful!! Congratulations you guys!! I love reading what AJ and Natalie say on the side column. They are so funny.

Michelle said...

She is precious! Congrats to you and your family.

PML said...

I think that I need Mom here to organize my house and I don't even have a baby. Those pics are cute. I wish we could hold her!!

Andrea said...

how are you doing with mom gone?

Shannon said...

What a cutie! I'm so happy for you guys.