Saturday, September 13, 2008

Kid Tag

1. What is something Mom always says to you?
Natalie: I don't know.
LeiAnn: Think about it.
Joe: Does she say, "You're a stinker" or "I love you"?
AJ: Uh..."Love you"

2. What makes Mom happy?
Natalie: Kisses
AJ: Um, I be nice

3. What makes Mom sad?
Natalie: No kisses
LeiAnn: You're right.
AJ: Uh, I hit someone.
LeiAnn: Yeah, that does make me sad.

4. How does Mom make you laugh?
Natalie: Tickles
AJ: You say, "alskjsdkj"
LeiAnn: I say what?
AJ: When you say, "What the heck; what'd you do?"

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Natalie: When your mom would say, "Tickle, tickle" and I always want her to.
LeiAnn: What things did I like when I was a little girl?
Natalie: Uh, I don't know.
LeiAnn: Do you think I liked toys when I was little?
Natalie: Yeah
LeiAnn: What kind of toys?
Natalie: Princesses!!
AJ: She likes Barbies
Andrew (my nephew): That's the same as princesses.
AJ: No it's not!
Joe: Well, some Barbies are princesses, but some Barbies are not.

6. How old is your mom?
Natalie: I don't know.
LeiAnn: How old do you think?
Natalie: 28-9-10-12
LeiAnn: That's pretty close.
AJ: 29

7. How tall is your mom?
Natalie (sitting on my lap): That tall (with her hand on my head)
AJ: Stand up
(I stood up)
AJ: See, that tall (trying to put his hand on my head and not being able to reach)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Natalie: I have to type it myself
LeiAnn: Okay, you type it on your pretend keyboard and tell me out loud.
Natalie: I'll tell you when I'm done
LeiAnn: Should I ask AJ while we wait?
Natalie: Yeah
AJ: Uh...do everything
LeiAnn: What do you mean by everything?
AJ: She walks and everything she does
Joe: I think it's reading books. Mom really likes to read books.
LeiAnn: Natalie what do you think?
Natalie: You give me tickles!

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Natalie: They're driving with you at work, or go to the carnival. And you say, "Hey, where are my kids? They're gone! Everybody isn't here." And then you find them.
AJ: I don't know. They must be in your tummy?
LeiAnn: I'm not asking where the kids are. I'm asking you what I do when you're not here.
AJ: I don't know. Look for kids?

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Natalie: A kitty
AJ: They love you (all the people in the world)

11. What is your mom really good at?
Natalie: You get your books.
AJ: Uh, at kids
LeiAnn: You mean I'm really good at taking care of kids?
AJ: nods head

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Natalie: At not doing this computer
AJ: At not stronger than boys, like big boys

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Natalie: Bring books
AJ: Uh, I don't know.
LeiAnn: Do you think it has something to do with babies?
AJ: Yeah, you pick them up and give them to their daddies and put them to bed.

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Natalie: PastaRoni
AJ: I don't know. Why don't you tell me?

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
AJ: I love you
LeiAnn: I love you, too.
Natalie: Um, give me kisses

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Natalie: Um, a leotard?
LeiAnn: If I was a person in one of your movies?
Natalie: Belle (from Beauty and the Beast)
AJ: Cinderella

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Natalie: Uh tickles
AJ: Play out

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Natalie: Read books
AJ: We get the same hair

19. How are you and your mom different?
Natalie: We have these (she put on her leotard and ballet skirt while we've been talking)
AJ: I got this shirt and these pants

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Natalie: Give me kisses and go to ballet, and now I have to go dance.
LeiAnn: Okay, go.

AJ: Uh, I don't know
LeiAnn: Do I tell you I love you?
AJ: Yeah
LeiAnn: What else do I do for you?
AJ: Not running around and hitting someone.

I'm tagging anyone with kids who hasn't done this yet. Or Andrea if she's really desperate enough to try this with Scott.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Scott would probably love making up answers to this.

PML said...

Number nine was awesome.

JoLee said...

I like how Natalie says that you are going to become famous by being a kitty. That sounds quite reasonable.

PattiH05k said...

That was great! i'm going to steal this idea and use it with my kids.