Friday, June 6, 2008

Visiting Andrea

Without a house to move into yet, and not starting work until next week, I have had some time on my hands. So I decided to do something fun last Monday. I went to Spokane with the kids to visit my sister, Andrea, who lives there with her husband, Scott.

We went shopping first. Andrea is a horrible influence. She was like, "This is so cute! You have to buy it!" with everything I picked up. JK! I didn't spend very much money, but it was fun to go out together. After lunch at the mall, we took the kids swimming at the pool in her apartment complex. It was a little too cold for much swimming. We mostly sat in the hot tub. AJ only had one near-drowning event, so it was a success.

It started raining before I left Spokane. I had to stop on the way home to take a picture of this rainbow. At least another year to go before the Millenium...

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I clicked on your blog today and you had like a million new posts. I've been waiting for so long. You forgot to mention that I was the hero who saved AJ from his near death experience.

S&J Jones Family said...

Only ONE near drowning experience. Haha.

We miss you guys!