Monday, June 9, 2008

High School Tag

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes

2. Did you win anything in Seniors Who's Who? Yes, I got voted "Most Flirtatious" with my bff Jared Petersen.

3. What kind of car did you drive? None, and I'm still bitter. I had to get married to get a car of my own.

4. It's Friday night...where are you? I mostly hung out at friend's houses and watched movies or went up the mountain.

5. Were you a party animal? Ditto Andrea. No one really threw parties. We just hung out with lots of friends at whoever's house we ended up at.

6. Were you considered a flirt? See #2

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in band from 6th to 12th grade, choir from 9th to 12th grade, and if there was an orchestra, I probably would have been in that as well. I played the clarinet and sang soprano.

8. Were you a nerd? I'm gonna ditto Andrea again. Yes, I was the valedictorian and in band and choir. But a lot of other kids were too, including the really popular kids.

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No, and it's probably a miracle I didn't after sluffing as much class as I did. I even sluffed my dad's class a few times.

10. Can you sing the fight song? Not any more. It's been too long.

11. Who were your favorite teachers? I liked a lot of my teachers! Brother LaRose (seminary), Ms. Barton (social studies), Mr. Nielson (English), my dad (music), Mr. Torrens (history), Mr. Eardley (drivers' ed), I could keep going...

12. Where did you sit during lunch? Well, when I wasn't ditching one period or another to go out (mostly to Chester Fried chicken) for an extended lunch hour, I sat anywhere in the cafeteria with my friends.

13.What was your school's full name? Monticello High School.

14. School mascot? Buckaroo. It is a cowboy with class!

15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? I don't remember going to homecoming with anyone, which is funny because I was the Queen!

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Not a chance. Way too much drama and not nearly as much fun as my life is now. Although there are a lot of people I miss from high school.

17.What do you remember most about graduation? I don't remember that much except that it seemed like already people didn't care who was popular and who wasn't. With graduation, we were suddenly all friends again.

18. Where did you go senior skip day? Pretty much every day of senior year was senior skip day. I'm a Geek: I spent a lot of the time I ditched going to work at the San Juan Record where I did photography and helped around the office.

19. Were you in any clubs? Quite a few of them: National Honor Society, FBLA, a brief stint in FFA, band, choir, drama, the high school newspaper, 4-H Teen Council, the list probably goes on, but I can't remember any more. In small towns, everyone pretty much does everything.

20. Have you gained some weight since then? Unfair question. Your teenage weight is not a healthy weight for an adult. And I've had two kids. But my husband still thinks I'm hot.

21. Who was your prom date? I went with Keith Wheeler and Phillip Francom.

22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Only if there is one and I can miraculously afford to go.

23. Do you still talk to people from school? There are a few people I talk to; some I wish would talk more (I'm talking to you, Andrea Montgomery).

I tag Shannon, Michelle, JoLee, Jackie, Cassity, and Katie. You guys better do it, I think it's fun.

8 comments:

Katie said...

FLip! I knew I shouldn't have looked at your blog! ;) I'll do it in a bit!

S&J Jones Family said...

It's true, I would like to slap anyone who hasn't gained weight since high school :) You look awesome right now. I would be too skinny if I got down to 115 for my height. I'll do my tag in a little bit. I need to make breakfast for Spencer. He slept in and now he wants breakfast in bed for Father's Day :

PML said...

I'm so glad high school is over. Did you get your house offer accepted? When do you move in?

JoLee said...

Ok. I just read this today. I've been behind on my blog reading. So give me a little more time ...

JoLee said...

My high school post is complete.

Andrea said...

I want a new post, NOW

S&J Jones Family said...

Cute new background.

Andrea said...

I know you have internet now. NEW POST