Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Because we are going to learn to like fish


Joe, growing up in Washington, actually already likes fish. My early experiences included ... trout, so I'm not as big a fan. But I'm going to learn or die trying because we recently inherited one big fish. Apparantly, a tanker filled with fresh salmon rolled over on I-90 near Spokane, and a few people from our ward were lucky enough to happen upon the spill. So we got a share of the spoils. That fish is huge!



As a side note, we put the fish's head in the fridge right next to the milk. I can't wait to see what our kids say in the morning. We're going to tell them that it's for dinner. If all goes well, I might even go so far as to put it in a pot of boiling water in the evening to see what they do.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

that is gross and funny

Jennifer said...

Mmm, I love salmon! How did it turn out?

PML said...

Ew, that was one big fish. Did you eat the brains and eyes??