Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Because Brooklin is only 9 months old for 31 days

Here’s a cute picture of Brooklin flying. By the way, she got her second ear infection of the month. This time, she didn’t even have a runny nose. I took her in because she wasn’t sleeping well and seemed grumpy (Brooklin is never grumpy unless there’s a treatable cause…hungry, dirty diaper, ear infection). I just want to get tubes in her ears, but the pediatrician isn’t ready to go there yet. Ugh!


In addition to flying, Brooklin’s talents at 9 months old include climbing all the way up the stairs unassisted (if you don’t count me hovering over her in case she decides to try her luck at going back down), standing without holding onto anything, walking with help, and eating everything small enough to fit in her mouth. She even ate Vietnamese cuisine with me. My favorite thing she does right now is she cocks her head to the side when she giggles. If you’re holding her, she lays her head on your shoulder. It’s the closest thing to a cuddle we get, and it doesn’t hurt that it’s adorable.

3 comments:

PML said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PML said...

I messed up my last comment. Then I deleted it and it didn't work. Anyway, I think Brooklin looks exactly like you, and I like your blog background. And the reason there aren't pictures of our house is because we are slooooooow movers and there is nothing new really.

Shannon said...

She is adorable!