Monday, July 20, 2009

More kitchen messes

The last couple weeks have been spent trying desperately to get the appropriate help in finishing our kitchen and failing miserably. As a result, my kitchen is torn apart, spewing its messes into the far reaches of the rest of my house, with very little progress being made.



We managed to get help to get the island painted on Saturday. I love the color and am extremely anxious to get the rest of it done. Joe is a pro with the spray gun!




In other news, Joe and I celebrated our 8th anniversary by a round of golf and dinner at a local restaurant. Joe tried to make himself look good by adding 10 strokes to my score, but I wasn’t having any of that.

Peggy made a comment about how Brooklin seems to fall asleep wherever she's laying just like Natalie. I thought it was funny that Natalie fell asleep in almost exactly the same spot as the picture of Brooklin I took.


4 comments:

PML said...

I am excited to see how things turn out in your kitchen. It has been a looong process. I'm sure everything we try to do will turn out the same way, too.

Andrea said...

I like the color you painted! Looking at all your projects makes me tired.

Jed & Allison said...

I've always wanted to paint my cabinets, but I'm too afraid it won't come out looking good. Plus, it is so much work!

Katie said...

you guys are seriously awesome! I can't wait for more pictures and updates!