Sunday, July 5, 2009

Brooklin can eat real food



Brooklin is experimenting with solid foods. Mostly, we just mash up whatever we're eating and give her a bit. I've heard someone say that it takes at least 3 tries for your palate to get used to and like or dislike foods, which makes feeding babies interesting. Here's Brooklin trying peaches. By the way, she ended up really liking them. She's also very fond of bananas, potatoes, and ice cream. However, the Reese's Piece that got dropped on the floor in front of her, which she promptly put in her mouth, was not a winner. She spit up chocolate and peanut butter all over her clothes.


This baby likes to be outside, especially in the grass.

2 comments:

PML said...

She looks like a little Johnson on the grass! That is the first time I've seen any resemblance. I can't believe she's eating food already.

Remodelaholic said...

What? I can't believe this... NO reese's pie? I don't know if there has been a time in my life where I haven't LOVED chocolate, and peanut butter! ...But at least she wasn't allergic to the peanut butter, that would have been kinda scary!