Thursday, October 30, 2008

Crazy 8's Tag

8 favorite TV shows: This might actually be embarrassing because I watch this much tv every week. Heroes, House, Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, The Office, Desperate Housewives, America's Next Top Model (I know...), and Chuck.

8 favorite restaurants: Olive Garden, Mi Ranchito (oh, how I miss it..), Gandolfo's (oh, I miss that too!), Wendy's (you get the idea-there's NOTHING good in Moses Lake), Great Harvest Bread, Papa Murphy's, Applebee's, and my own kitchen when I feel up to eating and/or cooking.

8 things that happened yesterday: (1)Natalie tied herself to the fridge with Joe's tie (pretending to be a dog/tiger/kitty/horse), (3) I started reading a book recommended by my sister-in-law-Poison Study, (4) I fixed Natalie's costume, so it will fit her for the party tonight, (5) I washed Joe's coat because he got insulation in it at a job site, (6) I made beef stroganoff for dinner, (7) I threw up once and came close a few other times, (8) and I played half a million games of Solitaire trying to put off all of the above, except reading.

8 things I am looking forward to: (1) Not being pregnant any more, (2) My kids' reaction to their baby sister when she comes, (3) AJ being able to do his homework by himself (okay, I have a ways to go on that one), (4) the stake Halloween party tonight, (5) dressing my kids up for Halloween tomorrow, (6) Thanksgiving at my parents' house with almost all of my siblings and their families (Ben is the only one with a good excuse, being on the mish and all), (7) Joe making enough money for me to stay home (also, I probably have a ways to go on that one), and finally (8) I'm stealing this partly from Peggy: the stupid election to be over, so people can stop trying to convince me that Obama is a Muslim terrorist.

8 things on my wish list: (1) a healthy baby girl, (2) a new car, (3) the use of my garage this winter, (4) a piano, (5) an iPod, (6) furniture (except that one requires kids who don't wreck everything), (7) my parents to move closer to me (okay, that will never happen), and (8) a haircut.

The last one was supposed to be 8 people I tag, but since I don't update my blog often enough for people to check it regularly, I'm just going to tag whoever sees this and wants to do it.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

If you don't copy and paste the second part of the code for a cutestblogontheblock background it won't put that stupid blue link up in the corner. I have no clue why your title is gold.

PML said...

I can't believe you watch all that TV! ha ha you're pregnant you can do whatever you want.