Thursday, April 7, 2011

Where we see Ben and Stacy get married, and LeiAnn's family is all together!






My youngest brother, Ben, met a beautiful, talented young woman named Stacy last year, and they were married March 31st in the Draper Utah LDS Temple. As members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, we believe that marriage in the temple is for time and all eternity. Ben and Stacy, by being worthy of and choosing a temple marriage, will be together with their future children forever. Being able to be in the temple with all of my siblings and their spouses was such an incredible thing!!






This is baby Ivy (Peggy & Seth) and baby Tyson (Jed & Allison). They're such fat babies!! Look at Ivy's little rolls! We tried to get a pic of baby Bryant with the other two, but I didn't catch that.



Brooklin and her cousin, Ally (Dennis & Gayla), look so much alike!!


Jed and Allison were gracious enough to let us stay with them throughout the festivities and afterwards. Saturday morning, the girls all dressed as princesses while watching General Conference.



Here's a couple extras of Brooklin. She has latched onto a baby doll my parents saved from when I was a baby. I've had to repair arms and legs a few times, but she loves it! The other pic is poor Boo, desperate to go outside, she didn't care that she was pantsless and her coat was backwards!


Here we all are! Who knows when it will happen again? Hopefully soon though. I love my family!

No comments: