Thursday, August 21, 2008

Baby pictures!

So if you haven't heard the official news: Joe and I are expecting a third. He/she is due February 7th. I went to the doctor on Monday. Baby is fine so far. She (my doctor) gave me some medication for the nausea, so I have high hopes that I can stop losing weight and maybe start gaining some instead like you're supposed to when you're pregnant. I like my doctor so far. She told me that I can page her directly if I ever want anything (i.e. if I get dehydrated enough to warrant an IV bolus).
Here's baby looking at the camera.
And here is baby's nice intact spinal cord. I was having a contraction (very normal) at the time, so he/she looks pretty squished in there.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats! I am so excitted for you. I do hope that you will start feeling better and gaining that weight :)

Katie said...

Like I said earlier..CONGRATS!! This is wonderful news...and I hope the nausea goes away soon!

Shannon said...

I'm so happy for you guys!

JoLee said...

Hooray. Hope you start feeling better.

paulak said...

Congrats! That is awesome. Hope you feel better and have a beautiful pregnancy.

PML said...

That baby looks bigger than I would imagine at this age. I hope you can know the gender soon! If Joe doesn't want to know then you can just tell me instead.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I got the email but I haven't had internet for a while (Spencer was out of town and come to find out I accidently unplugged it while I was organizing...oopse). I'm a little late in saying this but CONGRATULATIONS!! I'll be excited to know if you are having a boy or girl.